Main Navigation

Young people services

Cheshire West and Chester

Get help

Via – Young People – Cheshire West and Chester

Are you worried about your drug or alcohol use?
We can offer you free, friendly and non-judgmental support for you or your family.

If you’re 18 years old or under and live or study in Cheshire West and Chester, we’re here to help.

You can get advice and information around your health and wellbeing.

You can have private and confidential sessions with your own support worker (in-person and online).

We can help you to make better decisions about your drinking or drug use.

We can help you get other support you might need.

We can meet at a location that works for you – such as your school, college, youth club or a safe space in your local community – and at a time that suits you.

Get in touch

Phone: 0300 303 4549

Any professional, like a teacher, doctor or social worker, can also make a referral for you using our Referral Form.