How to apply
Do you want to help and support people in their journey to recovery and beyond?
If so, join our team and let’s make it happen together!
You can search our current vacancies, register for job alerts, and log-in to see your recent activity so you never miss an opportunity.
Top tips for completing an application:
- Study the job description and person specification – refer to the specific skills and qualities that we are looking for when you complete the application form.
- Your personal statement is really important – use this space to tell us how you meet the criteria listed in the job description and person specification. Your statement will be used by the shortlisting panel to decide how well you have demonstrated your suitability for the role – so, use it wisely!
- Provide evidence and specific examples – you can use examples of experience and knowledge you’ve gained from your current and previous employment, voluntary work or in your time in education. One way of doing this is the STAR method, to help you structure your answers:
- Situation – describe the situation and when it took place
- Task – explain the task you were given to do
- Action – provide details about the action you took
- Result – conclude with the result of your action and what you learned from the experience
- We value transferrable skills – if you do not have direct experience in the role that you are applying for, we would encourage you to provide examples that can meet the requirements from other areas of your working, volunteering or personal life.
- Make sure you submit your application on time – the closing deadline for applications will be stated on the advert. Please note that we don’t accept CVs.
Got any questions?
Contact our People Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.