At Via, we value a good work-life balance. Check out the video below to get a quick glimpse into our benefits…
We offer a host of great, sector-leading benefits to all our employees including:
- 30 days annual leave from the very beginning (increasing to a max of 33 days after 5 years)
- We select a random member of staff each month to receive £600 as a boost! (via payroll and subject to tax and NI)
- Have a paid day off for your birthday, wedding/civil partnership, moving house and your child’s first day of school.
- We offer enhanced sick pay – 6 months full and 6 months half pay following probation.
- We’ll reimburse you for agreed professional registration fees.
- Take a paid day’s leave to volunteer (includes donating blood)
- We offer various financial perks and schemes including cycle to work, refer a friend bonus and life assurance.
- Flexible working solutions available to all to support your work-life balance.
- Access to a free, confidential 24/7 helpline with qualified counsellors and advisors who can offer help with legal, financial, health and family issues.
What our people say:
The addition of new benefits has absolutely made my heart sing […] To have allowances for life events such as miscarriage, fleeing domestic violence and pet bereavement makes me feel privileged to work for such a progressive and empathic organisation.
The pay and reward scheme offered by [Via] is a game changer in the sector. I feel valued that the organisation has taken a pro-active approach in supporting staff welfare both inside and outside of work through the benefits they now offer.