Main Navigation

Drug and alcohol services


Get help

Surrey – i-access

Worried about your own or someone else’s alcohol or drug use?
We offer free and confidential advice, care and support for people in Surrey aged 18+ at i-access.

You can visit our service or contact us by phone or email.

Any professional like a housing support worker, social worker, GP or nurse can also make a referral for you.

How we help

At our service, you can get:

  • Advice about your health and wellbeing
  • Regular sessions with your personal keyworker
  • A range of different support groups
  • Looking ahead to what might be next for you: motivational programmes, education, training and employment support, peer mentoring and volunteering.

We also offer help to the family, friends and carers of the people who use our services.

To find out more and see where all of our service locations are, visit:

Contact us

Phone: 0300 222 5932

Find your way

The Xchange,
20 High Street,
Woking, GU21 6BW
Click here to see map

Working together for healthy, independent lives and enriched communities