Redbridge Quits Smoking
Via – Quits Smoking – Redbridge
Want help to quit smoking? Our specialist advisors can help.
We provide advice and support to anyone aged 12+ who is connected to Redbridge – whether they live, work, study or are experiencing homelessness in the local area.
This can look like:
- One-to-one sessions with a trained specialist advisor.
- Free nicotine replacement therapies for 12 weeks.
- Support for people using other forms of tobacco that can also be addictive and harmful, such as Paan, Betel quid, gutkha, bidi, and shisha.
- Support for people who are concerned about their use of vapes/e-cigarettes.
- Specialist support for:
- People who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and their partners.
- People with a mental health diagnosis who are dependent on tobacco.
Any professional, like a social worker, GP or nurse can also make a referral for you by completing our Professional Referral Form.
Register with us
However long you have smoked for, stopping will immediately help your physical and mental health.
You can refer yourself to our service in any of the following ways:
Call us on 0300 303 2715
Text BREATHE to 82228
We run stop smoking clinics across Redbridge in many convenient locations.
We also offer telephone or online video sessions to fit around your other commitments.
Tell us what works for you.
We aim to contact anyone who is referred to us within 2 working days to arrange their first appointment.
Get in touch
Tel: 0300 303 2715
Quit SMS: Text BREATHE to 82228
Address: 1st Floor, Ilford Chambers, 11 Chapel Rd, Ilford IG1 2DR
Specialist advice and tools from NHS Better Health website and quit smoking app.
Sign up for daily email support with Smoke Free.
Download a Smokefree app such as SF28.
Call the NHS Smokefree helpline on 0300 123 1044 (open 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 1am to 4pm weekends)