Islington – IPS Into Work
Via – IPS Into Work – Islington
Are you looking for paid employment?
Do you have experience of drug or alcohol issues?
If you’re 18+ years old, you attend a drug and alcohol service, and you live in Islington (or are registered with a local GP), IPS Into Work Islington can help.
You guys made me not only find my path and passions but also made me believe in people and myself again. You are truly transforming lives.
How we help
We offer free and confidential support in-person, online and by phone with your personal employment specialist.
Working together, we’ll help you to build up your skills and confidence and find the type of paid work that you want to do.
We can also help you with:
- Benefits advice and support.
- Guidance on sharing your personal information with employers.
- Help with any adjustments you might need in your new workplace.
- Access to clothing and equipment.
- Budgeting advice.
- In-work support, once you’ve started your new role.
We can also work with you if you are at risk of losing your job.
All you need to be is:
- Motivated to return to or start work, training or volunteering.
- Open and honest when dealing with any issues you might have.
- Committed to actively participate in opportunity and job searches.
Register with us
Any professional can make a referral to IPS into Work for you. This could be someone at your local Jobcentre Plus, your housing support worker, your drug and alcohol worker, or your social worker.
You can talk to the person you know at one of these places and ask them to refer you to IPS into Work.
You can also get in touch with us to find out more about what we do and to refer yourself if you like.
Get in touch
To find out more about IPS into Work and if we can help you, contact us on:
Phone: 0300 303 3169